Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm Gonna Ramble

Sometimes I think I have bipolar disorder. I also know that I'm just overreacting, that I'm just a hormonal teen going through a lot of so-called "problems," but that's besides the point.
Early this morning, I felt depressed. I was in a hole, my stomach in a pit, my life in a rut, and I felt as though it would be impossible to ever shake that feeling. I didn't eat much breakfast or any lunch. I spaced out, staring at the wall for most of three hours.
Then, at around three, I came alive, and I ate half of the food we have stored. Then I felt guilty for being on a weird ass schedule, and regressed.
Whoop whoop. "Problems."
And as of right now, I'm typing this through feelings of being emotionally manipulated through what I'm pretty sure was a children's movie, The Fantastic Mr. Fox, and I've felt fine ever since.
Weird-ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment